The company BHP-SAP offers comprehensive services in the field of occupational health and safety, which include:
- Initial and periodic training of employees in the field of health and safety and keeping documentation required by law.
- Preparing and presenting, once a year, general analyzes of the health and safety at work, including proposals for organizational and technical measures aimed at preventing the life-threatening of employees and improving working conditions.
Periodic training of health and safety online
- administrative and office employees,
- engineering and technical employees,
- administrative and office employees in English.
Training and Assistance
- First aid training is intended for employees of companies, state and local government institutions serving first aid points and first aid kits as part of the first aid system.
- The trainings are conducted in accordance with the guidelines of the ERC European Resuscitation Council in the amount of 4 or 8 teaching hours by qualified Medical Rescuers.
Health and safety training and fire protection
- According to the Labor Code, every employer is obliged to familiarize the employee with the provisions on health and safety at work and fire protection. It is very important that both employers and employees are aware of the dangers that may arise while performing their daily duties